quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2008

Oh sweet nuthin'

Today I'm gonna be very brief because I have some other things to do (like my homework!). But, at the same time, I have so much to say...well, it's better be quick now!
In the morning,at college, we saw a movie called "Freedom Writers" based on a real history. It's about be a teacher in a place with so many kinds of people, with the most various realities.

In the afternoon, I've worked soooo much! I'm serious oukay! I really do my job as best as I can do! :P

Finnally, at night, we had the class of Reading and text productions. It was very great. Acctually, I have to confess, I'm loving my new teacher Neza. She's very funny and she's talking to us, making us feel comfortable to take part in the class. So great! This class that I'm talking about will be very important to improve our reading and writing, to me it's two important skills. Now I'm thinking of be an English teacher one day, I'm asking myself, why not? Acctually, I'm already teaching English but I know that Literature is my passion.
Well, I have a lot of time to decide what I really want to do.

So, I think that's all! See ya!

Um comentário:

nezavelloso disse...

Hey you... I am so glad to read what I've just read here... I am so happy to see that you are "feeling" in English... hehehehe...
Your words were really kind and I am touched... Thank you... Be sure that you can count on me for anything you need...
All my love to you... many kisses