segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2008

It's never too late to say hello!

Hello guys...I know, I've been away from this space but let me explain! I was so busy and I still do. But it's normal...grad's life suxx. I have to keep going.

I've been enjoying the classes, I decided my researching's subject...things seems to be going to the right place again.

I don't know if I'm well or not. The only thing I know is that I have so many special people in my life. I've already knew that alright? But now I'm just...seeing it so real.

Why I'm always getting hurt for nothing? Crying and bleeding for nothing?

Today, when I'll go to sleep, I'm gonna put all my sadness below my pillow. And when I´ll wake up tomorrow, all this sadness will be gone. Because this is how these things supposed to be. Buried. Buried in a deep ground.

Nenhum comentário: