quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2009

Hello guys, I want a diary now

While I was taking a bath I thought "I have to keep practising my writing at least", and this way I can also improve the ability to think in English, which is very important too.

I was wondering about what should I write here and I guess that the answer is: everything! I can write about the books I'm reading, about the movies I'm watching, about the things I'm doing. It will be very great to my head, that it's so confused lately. But, for a reason that I don't know (well, actually I know this reason, this cute reason) I'm ok right now. And I could never do something different than what I'm doing now: writing! Each day that goes by I want more to express my feelings in my other blog Freak In The Sky and it's pretty cool like that. Real stories with a kind of fantasy around, things that I take from my head and heart and put in lines.

I saw a movie tonight, called The Butterfly Effect and gosh...I loved it! It made me cry, specially because that in the end, it started to play Oasis (Stop Crying Your Heart Out) and this song means so much to me. It was cool to be in the bed watching a good movie thinking about nothing.

It was rainning when the dawn broke and it wasn't a good start for my day. But, even in this conditions I went so happy to my job, reading the Antichrist in the bus (this is one thing that only Freak does!!!) and it was cool. I work hard but I love my job and the people who work with me. That's a important thing. And I'm not being an apple-polish because of this! =D

I slept almost all afternoon but it was ok. I'm happy in my dreams.

Now I'm here... happy in front of the computer with a wish to steal the world to me! And this sensation is incredible! I'm doing what I love the most: listening good music and surfin' on the internet.

I promise I'll come back!

ps: I miss classes! And I'm not kidding!

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Nice happy post! ;-)