segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009


Despite my passion to write poems I'm not a good poem reader I guess. I always prefer novels than poetry and I don't see any special reason. Maybe at one moment in my life I thought that poems had to be written in a very hard understanding language. More difficult words, your poem is damn fuckin' good.

But in 2007 I've changed my opinion at all. I read a incredible book called A Rosa do Povo written by Carlos Drummond de Andrade. Then I realized that poems are made of feeling and not only difficult words.

It's about the second world war in a very smooth way, you'll only see that is about war if you pay attention to the dates (10943-1945) when the book was written. But it can take a lot of other interpretations. Good poetry at all.

I recommend you guys to read this book. It's fascinating.


Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Freak's bookshelf! Cool!