quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

Is that hard to accept things?

You know, for a long time, I've been running from ghosts that I had never the interest to know better. I know they exist but I can't face them, and when I'm alone I try so much to understand what I feel inside. It's not that simple because your life wants something and sometimes you don't have any idea how to do that.

I know that now, well much time ago actually, I'm a big girl. And the fact is that I don't need to do things that I judge so boring just because people think I have to behave like that. I won't.

I'll keep drinking a lot until I can't stand myself up, I'll keep listening rock songs and hanging out all night long with friends, talking shit, whatever. I don't give a fuck for that.

I should be like this, I should be like that. Doesn't matter. This is what I am and if I can't accept this so I better find out a way to match these two girls inside.

Happy b-day, your freakie one, your freakie thousand here inside.

=*

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

"I'll keep drinking a lot until I can't stand myself up, I'll keep listening rock songs and hanging out all night long with friends, talking shit, whatever. I don't give a fuck for that."

Pretty cool, I feel exactly the same.

Happy b-day dear friend. All the best!

Suellen Rubira disse...

thanks a lot! \o/