quarta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2011

Things I should know about myself

Back some years (maybe many... maybe lots of them!) ago I try hard to perceive some aspects about my personality and... wait for it... I don't remember much. But I can say that I've changed quite a lot.

When I was a teen, for example, I was chatty! It was impossible to stay around me without saying a word. I don't know if my experiences forced me to be strong and bear some burdens on my own but nowadays I just keep quiet. I'm not interested in people anymore and worse - I think I have nothing worthy to share with them. Plus I'm afraid telling secrets or I just think my issues and my life in general are unworthy. (That's not true, I know.)

However, there are two subjects that can keep me talking a lot and they really make me feel something special inside: music and books (the news, please?) Perhaps I don't really care much about things that will die one day. I'm so into eternity that I keep close to imortals... I like alcohol too. Not due its taste but sadly because makes me want to be with other people. Doing something, forgeting something, laughing without a reason.

Just wanted to say something. Before it goes with the wind.

Nenhum comentário: