quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2009

Currently reading...

Crime and Punishment is a book written by Dostoiévski and I have to tell you guys, I'm loving it. Ok, the story isn't developed up to know so much things about the plot but I think that the author makes the reading easier. There's not complicated words or something. Everything is completely understandable. 
Summarizing the whole thing: there's a guy called Raskólnikov (the hard part is reading the characters' names!), who commits a homicide. And he's running away from his past then he commits a second murder and things get really bad. In this story, Dostoiévski by the observation of real facts, will write a tale about guilt and punishment.

I'll be back to tell what it's my opinion about it. But I think it will take a little time, the book has 553 pages! I'll better go read now!

Nenhum comentário: