quinta-feira, 16 de abril de 2009

Making big decisions!

Today I was thinking...actually I was thinking something yesterday and now I have to decide several aspects of my life. What have I been doing? Just studying, working, having contact with my friends only by internet and I always got so crazy alone in my bedroom in the weekend. Ok I'm overreacting I always have something to do but anyway it's not what I want to say.

All I'm looking for now it's a kind of magic in my life. I really want to believe in dreams and stuff again and I'll make all efforts for that. I'm tired of racionalize everything. It's making me unhappy. It makes me so sad always live with the doubt by my side. Always thinking that the other person is trying to make me feel bad. I need to be intelligent but I need to live too.

Now I don't feel nothing. I just can't wait to start to.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Indeed my friend, indeed. Pretty much the same up here.